I wore, I thought, I saw.

11:32 AM


I wore:


A perfect, sleeveless Theory dress I've had for years, some costume jewelry I got for a wedding in India and my family signet ring. Wore yesterday for work and in the rain.

I thought:

I'm thinking about Egypt today, so many of the girls I went to high school with are taking to the streets today and tomorrow to protest their president. Yesterday a young American Jew was killed while watching the protests- I love Egypt and I'm praying fervently for the safety of all protestors, and especially for the women who go out into the protests despite knowing the risk of assault and rape.
My heart is with you. Be safe, be strong. 


I saw:

Eastern Market and Brunch at Tunnicliff's Tavern!











 


 We headed up to Eastern Market today because I hear so much about it- Norman has work at midday on Saturdays so our weekend activities are pretty much all breakfast and farmer's markets. There some really great parts of the market- these water colors, for example I will definitely be coming back for. I got samples from the cheesemonger inside of a Whiskey Cheddar and could not get enough of the meats they have for sale. In the end, we popped into Tunnicliff's for brunch. Between baked brie, french toast and $5 mimosas we were fans!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images