Microcosm

10:14 PM

 

When you leave it  all behind for somewhere brand new, a lot of things happen.  The experience can swing from loneliness to closeness. I'm fascinated by the way expatriate life affects different people. I've been slowly documenting the day to day of the expat English teachers at my private school, here's a peek of what I have so far. I've found someone downtown who will develop my film and work with me to decide what to print and how. The old guys at this photo shop are wonderful. They started gently questioning my choice to  use film, but once I pulled out both my OM-1 and my Nikon they seemed to understand. I'm excited to have partners instead of a nameless developer and printer. 
DSC_0462
DSC_0147




DSC_0049

DSC_0353






   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images